Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Just because it's been a while...


I have nothing of importance to say, nothing gnawing at my brain to get out, but my writing hand is getting itchy – well, has been for some time now. The problem? I've been fairly dormant, uninspired.

I was hoping France would light a muse-filled fire under my uninspired butt; however, it did not. This is not to say I didn’t love my trip, I did (but that’s for another time). It’s just that it wasn’t a very introspective time; this trip’s personality was just different. Perhaps it was me. Who knows? 

Time, at home, alone hasn’t really helped either. I suppose I am still hoping that all my nonsensical daydreams will somehow formulate themselves into a cohesive and interesting narrative. Sadly, they have not. Lazy Buggers.

So…what’s the answer? Well, when I figure that out, I’ll sing it from the rooftops, or, more realistically, type if from my couch (it is not easy to get to my roof).

No comments:

Post a Comment