Friday, January 2, 2015

Day One: Found Poem

Please forgive the quality of the photo - is was taken on my phone.

After writing 7 letters of recommendation and filling out 10+ college application forms for students, I must admit on day one of my 30 day challenge, I almost postponed the start until tomorrow. Of course, that would defeat the purpose of the challenge: to make time for creativity.

I know this one may seem like a bit of a cheat. After all, I simply circled words that someone had already published; however, I hold that this counts. It is different than it was before, and now it is mine.

I am also thinking that this 30 day challenge may require a bit more planning on my part. I do love spontaneity in my creative ventures, but perhaps being more intentional is what I need, to develop a more habitual creativity.

Well, I have to say, I am looking forward to the next 30 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment