Sunday, June 28, 2015

A Thought from London

I am finding it hard to journal here. I'm not sure why. Perhaps I am trying too hard to find meaning in what should be simple enjoyment.

I came here for adventure and to experience the city. I am fortunate because I am getting to do just that. But I wonder if I didn't also sneak in a "life-changing" in front of that adventure goal, and now I am looking too far into the future meaning of things to simply write about the now. Everytime I meet someone or relax at a park, somewhere in the back of my head, I am adding to a pros or cons list of living here instead of just taking it in. The idea that the experience, if written down, will need to be categorized.

Even with that said, I am thoroughly enjoying my time; I'm just not writing about it like I thought I would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment